If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we interviewed Shelley Shepard Gray, author of A Son’s Vow.
- Do you know of any cookbooks with recipes that serve 50+ people? If so, share your recommendations on this week’s Reader Bag.
- Suzanne Woods Fisher shared about the importance of community size on Beyond the Bonnets.
- Stop by Cook’s Corner for a healthy baked oatmeal by Jolina Petersheim
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Judy Fritz won a copy of Whatever Happened to Dinner by Melodie Davis
- Claire Winter is the winner of last week’s trivia question and won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was milking a goat.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
On Beyond Bonnets this week, Suzanne Woods Fisher looked at how the size of community can make a difference. What is the “magic” number for many communities before they split into a smaller group again?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!