If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, Vannetta Chapman shared about her new release, Joshua’s Mission, and MDS.
- What small gifts can I give to Amish children? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Martha Bolton shared about her experience having a meal with an Amish family on Beyond the Bonnets.
- Stop by Cook’s Corner for a Shoo Fly pie recipe to bake for Valentine’s Day!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Kathy Kelley is the winner of a surprise set of books from January’s newsletter giveaway.
- Shelley Hootman won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Linda Kish won a copy of A Son’s Vow by Shelley Shepard Gray
- Betty Buck is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was 150.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
Vannetta Chapman shared about MDS on Monday’s Book Nook. What does MDS stand for?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!