- On Monday’s Book Nook, Charlotte Hubbard shared an excerpt from her new release, A Simple Vow.
- Who is considered the “leader” of the Amish community? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Suzanne Woods Fisher shared a lesson on forgiveness from the Amish on Beyond the Bonnets.
- You’ll never have to try another banana bread recipe again! Get Tricia Goyer’s favorite Banana Sour Cream Bread on Cook’s Corner.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Gloria Holmes won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family.
- Diana Pugh is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was A Daughter’s Dream.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
What is the topic of this week’s Beyond the Bonnets post by Suzanne Woods Fisher?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!