Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Margaret Stone won a copy of Whatever Happened to Dinner by Melodie Davis
- Kim Roberts won a copy of The Bishop’s Son by Kelly Irvin
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Miss any posts this week? Check out the recap to see what you missed and get caught up!
- On Monday’s Book Nook, Charlotte Hubbard gave us the scoop on her latest release, The Christmas Cradle
- Suzanne Woods Fisher shared about her visit to Garden Gate Get-A-Way and a special essay contest on Tuesday’s Traveler’s Tips.
- A reader asked about dressing like the Amish on Wednesday’s Ask the Amish.
- During Beyond the Bonnets, Suzanne Woods Fisher took a look at “Quieting” and church discipline.
- Stop by Cook’s Corner to get a recipe for Apple Pie Filling from Lena Yoder!
Stop in next week to get a sneak peak at Forgiven by Terri Roberts, visit Chouteau with Vannetta Chapman, and discover ways you can incorporate Amish living into your life (without being Amish) from Elizabeth Byler Younts.