What was your favorite post of the week here at Amish Wisdom? Leave us a comment below to let us know.
We are seeing some great interactions here between you and your favorite authors. If you haven’t yet, be sure to take a look at our posts this week from authors Charlotte Hubbard, Ora Jay and Irene Eash, Elizabeth Byler Younts, Serena Miller, and our resident Amish expert.
Here’s a look at what’s coming up next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: An interview with the great, Beverly Lewis, about her new book, Child of Mine which releases June 3rd.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Mindy Starns Clark, author of The Amish Groom will tell us where to stay in Lancaster County, PA.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Do Amish women ever give birth in hospitals?
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: We’ll learn more about why the Amish dress “plain,” from Kate Lloyd, the author of Forever Amish, which hits stores June 1st.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: What do you get when you mix bacon with whoopie pies? Sherry Gore will let us know! She’ll also be giving away 20 copies of the Spring release of her magazine, Cooking and Such.
And always log on to Amish Wisdom every Saturday to get a taste for what’s coming and see whether or not you’ve won one of our giveaways.
If you’re one of our winners, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Last week’s winners:
- Pamela Jones won a copy of Rumspringa’s Hope by Charlotte Hubbard
- Merry Sunshine won a copy of Thankful by Shelley Shepard Gray
- Nancy Spor Cribbs won a copy of Seasons of Tomorrow by Cindy Woodsmall
- Sherrey Meyer won the entire Amish Vines and Orchards series by Cindy Woodsmall
- Karen Hamill Gervais won a copy of The Midwife by Jolina Petersheim
- Kat Ruhlman won the Amish Launch Giveaway – winning a Kindle Fire and a collection of May 2014 Amish releases!
If you’re loving Amish Wisdom, be sure to let your friends know about the blog by sharing a link to the site on your social media pages.
See you next week!