Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Emma won a copy of Made with Love by Sherry Gore & Tricia Goyer.
- Brenda Wheeler won a copy of Ties that Bind by Cindy Woodsmall
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
If you missed any of our posts this past week, be sure to scroll back through the site to get caught up. Here’s what you missed:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we featured a Q&A with Shelley Shepard Gray, author of A Wedding at the Orange Blossom Inn.
- Suzanne Woods Fisher shared a few of her favorite Amish skies pix on Tuesday’s Traveler’s Tips.
- A reader asked, “How does baptism take place in the Amish church?” on Wednesday’s Ask the Amish.
- During Beyond the Bonnets, Suzanne Woods Fisher shared about why Amish women cover their heads with Kapps.
- Stop by Cook’s Corner for a not one, but THREE recipes using canned goods from Simply In Season!
Stop in next week for more great posts!