- On Monday’s Book Nook, Amanda Flower shared how C.S. Lewis inspired her foray into a new genre and about her new release, Crime and Poetry (plus, enter to win a copy!)
- What restrictions do Amish women have when it comes to making dresses? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Do Amish women wear swimsuits? Are they allowed to wear red? Kate Lloyd shares answers to these popular reader questions on Beyond the Bonnets, plus a fun giveaway!
- Still have winter weather even though it’s spring? Try Ruth Reid’s goulash to warm you up on chilly days! Stop by Cook’s Corner for the recipe.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Janie Kessler won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Kay Bossard and Elaine Shorb won a copy of Hope in the Land by Olivia Newport
- Ellen Smith is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
Who did Amanda Flower say helped inspire her to write Crime & Poetry?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!