If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, Amy Clipston shared character look-a-likes from her novella in An Amish Market and a book giveaway!
- What is your favorite Amish cookbook? Share your answer on this week’s Reader Bag.
- During Beyond the Bonnets, Suzanne Woods Fisher gave us a quick history lesson on Penn Dutch.
- Jennifer Beckstrand shared a delicious Amish recipe for Asparagus Casserole on Cook’s Corner.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Jo Felty is the winner of a surprise set of books from the January Newsletter giveaway
- Andrea Woodard is the winner of a $20 Amazon gift card from Molly Jebber
- Stephanie H. is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was eggs.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
What is the name of Amy Clipston’s novella in An Amish Market?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!