If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we got the scoop on the latest Pinecraft Pie Shop series, Planted with Hope by Tricia Goyer and Sherry Gore
- Do the Amish make friendship bread? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Suzanne Woods Fisher gave a look at the plain and simple life of the Amish on Beyond the Bonnets.
- Sherry Gore shared a recipe for maple bacon whoopie pies on Cook’s Corner.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Terrill Rosasdo won a copy of Promise Lodge by Charlotte Hubbard
- Susan Heim won a copy of Drawn from the Heart by Lisa Bogart
- Marbeth Carmack the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was coloring.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
What hobby does Hope Miller take up in Planted with Hope by Tricia Goyer and Sherry Gore?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!