If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, Charlotte Hubbard shared the inspiration behind her new release, Promise Lodge
- Do Amish women ever cut their hair? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Lisa Bogart discussed the colorful twist on devotional time on Almost Amish.
- Tricia Goyer shared a recipe for butter pecan ice cream (yum!) from Planted with Hope on Cook’s Corner.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Janice Petersen won a copy of An Amish Market by Amy Clipston
- Loretta Shumpert won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Janet B. is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was Love Birds.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
What creative twist on devotional time does Lisa Bogart discuss on Almost Amish?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!