Yikes! Is summer zooming by for you, too?! Even though the season is passing quickly, we are enjoying featuring new authors and books on Amish Wisdom each week.
If you missed any posts this past week, here’s some weekend reading for you!
- For Monday’s Book Nook, we read an excerpt from Adina Senft’s Balm of Gilead
- We travelled to Bird in Hand, Pennsylvania, with Martha Bolton during Tuesday’s Travel Tips.
- Our Amish Scribe addressed the topic of art and the Amish on Wednesday’s Ask the Amish.
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets brought John Yoder and his answers to the top questions people ask about the Amish.
- Suzanne Woods Fisher shared a short and sweet history of whoopie pies on Cook’s Corner. Yum!
Stop in next week for a look at Amy Lillard’s newest release, Lorie’s Heart and travel to Jamesport with Charlotte Hubbard. Our Amish Scribe will answer one of your questions about the Amish, and Adina Senft will share a fascinating look at the truth behind Amish reality shows.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Lisa Stifler won a copy of An Amish Harvest by Patricia Davids
- Leann Mooneyham won a copy of A Life of Joy by Amy Clipston
- Kate Bossard, Angela Chesnut, and Kim Karecky won a PDF copy of Murray Pura’s A Road Called Love
- Marilyn won the Amish Fiction Book Bundle from the Amish Wisdom newsletter
- Connie Saunders won a copy of Blessing by Lyn Cote
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.