If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we got the scoop on Leslie Gould’s Amish Sweethearts
- How do the Amish feel about us asking questions about their life? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Emma Miller shared the truth about women’s role in Amish society on Beyond the Bonnets.
- Stop by Travel Tips for a look at Amish farms in Lancaster with Suzanne Woods Fisher.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Donna Brookmyer won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family
- Mary Music is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! MDS stands for Mennonite Disaster Service.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
Where did Suzanne Woods Fisher share pictures from on Travel Tips?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!