- Amy Lillard shares the inspiration behind book five in the Wells Lands Romance series on this week’s Book Nook. Plus, enter to win a signed copy of her new release, Titus Returns!
- Why are Amish worship services every other Sunday? Find out on Ask the Amish.
- Have you ever been truly thirsty? Suzanne Woods Fisher discusses how writing Anna’s Crossing challenged her in her faith and how we can build our spiritual muscles on Almost Amish. Leave a comment on her post to enter to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Anita Sharp won a copy of Whatever Happened to Dinner? by Melodie Davis
- Juanita Cook won a surprise bundle of books for participating in the reader survey
Thank you to everyone who took the time to fill out our reader survey. We appreciate your feedback and will get to work on making the changes you suggested!
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.