- On Monday’s Book Nook, Laura Bradford shared how her latest release, A Churn for the Worse, came to be (make sure to enter to win a copy, too!)
- Do the Amish live in colonies? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Amish homemaker Marianne Jantzi shares about the Dutchy English and German words spoken in her home on Beyond the Bonnets (enter to win a copy of Simple Pleasures)
- Have you ever heard of Snitz pie? Beverly Lewis shares what it is and how to make it on Cook’s Corner.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Karen Gervais, Donna White, Shelia Hall, Sandie Martin, and Gwenda Bruhn are the winners of a copy of A Heart Once Broken by Jerry Eicher
- Theresa Cermak is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Epiphany, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day, or Whit Monday
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
What recipe did Beverly Lewis share on this week’s Cook’s Corner?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!