- On Monday’s Book Nook, Olivia Newport shared the story behind her new release, Hope in the Land (make sure to enter to win a copy, too!)
- How common is gossip in Amish communities? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Suzanne Woods Fisher shared about one of her trips to an Amish community in Iowa on Travel Tips.
- Rhubarb season is quickly approaching! Make sure to have Marta Perry’s Rhubarb Crisp recipe handy when the first stalks of the season are ready. Stop by Cook’s Corner for the recipe and a chance to win The Rebel.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Hannah Kilpatrick won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Linda Cooper won a copy of A Church for the Worse by Laura Bradford
- Cathy Carruthers won a copy of Simple Pleasures by Marianne Jantzi
- Carla Toppass is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was Snitz Pie.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
During what time period does Marta Perry’s new release take place?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!