- Discover the stories behind An Amish Harvest with Beth Wiseman, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Vannetta Chapman on Book Nook. Plus, enter to win a copy!
- What are some acceptable gifts to give the Amish? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Have you ever longed for the Amish lifestyle? Suzanne Woods Fisher shares a piece of poignant advice from an Amish reader on Beyond the Bonnets.
- If you are a fan of honey, you must try Jennifer Beckstrand’s recipe for Honey Whole Wheat Pancakes with Honey Peach Syrup. Get the recipe on this week’s Cook’s Corner, plus enter to win the Honey Bee Sisters Cookbook!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Mary Herrnstein, Robin Coxon, and Janet won a copy of Georgia Varozza’s 99 Favorite Amish Soups and Stews.
- Adina Senft won a copy of Amish Values for your Family by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Becky is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was technology.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
Name one of the novellas in An Amish Harvest.
Submit your guess in the comment section below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!