- Read an excerpt from Bread for the Journey, the new devotional from authors of the Mennonite Girls Can Cook series, on Monday’s Book Nook. (Plus, enter to win a copy!)
- Do the Amish read Amish fiction or use Amish cookbooks? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- What makes an Amish childhood special? Suzanne Woods Fisher asks her Amish and Amish-raised friends on Beyond the Bonnets.
- Sample one of the sweet recipes from Bread for the Journey on Cook’s Corner.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Leon Hadden won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Dianne Casey is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
Which Bible verse starts off this week’s Book Nook post about Bread for the Journey?
Submit your guess in the comment section below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!