- Discover the ‘what if’ behind Kelly Irvin’s latest release, The Saddle Maker’s Son, on this week’s Book Nook. (Plus, enter to win a copy!)
- Do the Amish use battery-operated weather radios? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Suzanne Woods Fisher discusses the Amish sense of humor on Beyond the Bonnets.
- Melodie Davis shares a well-loved recipe for Lizzie Weaver’s coffee cookies on Cook’s Corner. (Plus enter to win a copy of Whatever Happened to Dinner?)
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- EC Stein won a copy of Breakaway Amish
- Kaylee from NY won a copy of The Saddle Maker’s Son by Kelly Irvin
- Barbara Myus is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was the Bergholz beard cutters.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
Names one of the three cultures found in Kelly Irvin’s The Saddle Maker’s Son.
Submit your guess in the comment section below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!