- On Monday’s Book Nook, Jolina Petersheim shared an excerpt from her new release, The Alliance (plus, enter to win a copy).
- How do Amish women iron clothes, if there’s no electricity allowed? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Shelley Shepard Gray shared 3 lessons she’s learned from the Amish on Almost Amish.
- Discover the story behind the first chocolate chip cookie with Suzanne Woods Fisher on Cook’s Corner.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Beverly Cverko won a copy of Charlotte Hubbard’s A Simple Vow
- Shawn Butchko won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family.
- April Kimble is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was forgiveness.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
What traumatic event takes place at the beginning of Jolina Petersheim’s The Alliance?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!