- On Monday’s Book Nook, we read an excerpt from Cheryl Williford’s The Amish Midwife’s Courtship.
- Do the Amish allow their picture taken? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Suzanne Woods Fisher shared the benefits of home gardening on Almost Amish.
- Wondering what to do with the kids all summer long? Try Patricia Davids’ recipe to make playdough on Cook’s Corner.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Gerry Golubski is the winner of the May newsletter giveaway of a surprise set of books.
- Patricia Boind is the winner of a copy of Amish Values for Your Family by Suzanne Woods Fisher.
- Melinda Tollie is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was Whit Monday.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
What recipe did Patricia Davids share on this week’s Cook’s Corner?
Submit your guess in the comment section below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!
Sign up here to be the first to get exclusive news delivered to your inbox monthly. New books, cover reveals, coupon codes, giveaways, first-look excerpts and much more.