If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, Dianne Christner shared the back story and research behind her new release, Covered Bridge Charm.
- Is a new bishop free to make changes in an Amish community? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Karen Anna Vogel discussed the debate over cell phones in Smicksburg on Beyond the Bonnets.
- Do you know any programs for Amish pen pals? If so, share what you know on Reader Bag.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Alexis Armstrong, Kathy Bickel, Shirley Franklin, Sonja Hoeke-Nishimoto, Barbara Hamby, Sheryl Walker, Susan Fletcher, Leigh Gillispie, Cheryl Schiavone, and Luanne Logan won a copy of Amish Sweethearts from February’s newsletter giveaway.
- Alberta Kliem, Britney Adams, Amada Chavez, Debbie Rhoades, and Linda Glenn won a copy of Planted with Hope by Tricia Goyer and Sherry Gore.
- Barbara Wenner won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family by Suzanne Woods Fisher.
- Alicia Simmons is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was gardening.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
What new release was featured on this week’s Book Nook post?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!