If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we read an excerpt from Jerry Eicher’s new release, A Heart Once Broken (make sure to enter to win a copy, too!)
- What holidays do the Amish celebrate? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Have you ever visited a Bent and Dent store? Michelle Dawn shares about her finds on Travel Tips.
- Looking for an easy dish to bring to your Easter celebration this weekend? Try Suzanne Woods Fisher’s casserole recipe on Cook’s Corner.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Connie Saunders and Brenda Williams won a copy of Covered Bridge Charm by Dianne Christner.
- Caitlin McCutcheon is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was Covered Bridge Charm.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
What is one holiday our Amish Scribe said the Amish celebrate?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!