- On Monday’s Book Nook, Suzanne Woods Fisher shared an excerpt from her new release, The Quieting (plus, enter to win a copy!)
- How do the Amish heat their buggies? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Suzanne Woods Fisher shared part two of the lessons she’s learned from the Amish on Beyond the Bonnets.
- Travel with Martha Bolton to Bird in Hand on this week’s Travel Tips.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Donna Repsher is the winner of a copy of Just Plain Sadie by Amy Lillard
- Wilma Blevins is the winner of a copy of The Amish Firefighter by Laura Hilton
- Darla Sterk is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was Isaiah 43:2.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
What is the name of Suzanne Woods Fisher’s newest release?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!