- Discover the stories behind An Amish Harvest with Beth Wiseman, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Vannetta Chapman on Book Nook. Plus, enter to win a copy!
- When do girls start wearing head coverings? Find out from our Amish Scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Dorcas Smucker reminds us that every Amish and Mennonite community is different and unique on Beyond the Bonnets.
- Who knew Nothings could be something! Try Lovina Eicher’s recipe for these delicate wedding pastries on Cook’s Corner, plus enter to win a copy of Gather Around the Amish Table!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Marla Winters, Emma Stuck, Robin Revalee Miers, and Emily McClure won a copy of the novella collection, An Amish Harvest
- Margaret Furry won a copy of The Honeybee Sisters Cookbook by Jennifer Beckstrand
- Jill Oosterhof won a copy of Amish Values for your Family by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Jean is the winner of last week’s trivia question and a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was Under the Harvest Moon, Love & Buggy Rides, A Quiet Love, or Mischief in the Autumn Air.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.