We are in the final hours of our Amish Wisdom Launch Giveaway! Enter below for your chance to win a Kindle Fire and many of the new May releases. You’ll also find your opportunity to win the entire Amish Vines and Orchards series by Cindy Woodsmall.
Here’s a look at what’s coming up next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: The story behind Charlotte Hubbard’s, Breath of Spring.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Ora Jay and Irene Eash, authors of Plain Faith, tell us what it’s like to travel in a horse-drawn buggy.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Are the Amish allowed to read and study the Bible for themselves?
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Elizabeth Byler Younts, author of Promise to Return, will share a fascinating look at the role of the Amish in World War II.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: A delicious Amish-inspired recipe from Serena Miller, whose book, Love Finds You in Sugarcreek Ohio will air as a film on June 1st on Up TV.
Be sure to stop by every Saturday for a look at what’s coming, and maybe even a giveaway! We’ll also announce here all of our winners from the previous week. If you’re one of our winners, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Last week’s winners:
- Lynn Grier won a copy of Plain and Fancy by Wanda Brunstetter
- Barbara Wiley Hamby won a copy of First Impressions by Sarah Price
- Barbara Ann Beers won a copy of A Wedding for Julia by Vanetta Chapman
Have you let your friends know yet what’s happening on the Amish Wisdom blog? Spread the word to your friends by sharing a link to our site on your social media pages.
See you next week!