Share a link to Amish Wisdom on Facebook or Twitter today to let your friends know about this week’s posts. What a delight it was to sample new fiction from Mindy Starns Clark and Susan Meissner, as well as read posts from Ann H. Gabhart, Emma Miller, and learn how to make delicious apple oat scones with Cindy Woodsmall. And what is the most surprising thing you’ve learned so far from our Amish Scribe? Tell us by leaving a comment below.
We’re excited about our lineup on Amish Wisdom next week…
- Monday’s Book Nook: We’ll hear about lost roses, Louise the Unfortunate, and an Amish Christmas tale from Suzanne Woods Fisher, author of the soon-to-be-released Christmas at Rose Hill Farm.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Travel to Charm, Ohio with Annalisa Daughety, author of Love Finds You in Charm, Ohio.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Ever wonder if Amish women use beauty products you use everyday? Find out on Wednesday!
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Debby Maybe, author of Sarasota Dreams will give us a glimpse into what life is like for Mennonites who live in Pinecraft, Florida.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Beth Shriver will share with us her recipe for Mississippi Mud Pie and give away a copy of her book, Rumpsringa’s Hope.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Fraulein Fugate Adkins, Julie Buxton, Dora Wagner each won a copy of Why the Amish Sing by D. Rose Elder.
- Jan Hall won the entire Middlefield Family series by Kathleen Fuller!
- Andrea B. Brooks won a copy of Caroline’s Secret by Amy Lillard
- Karen Brown won a copy of Simply Delicious Amish Cooking by Sherry Gore.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.