Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Carla Ganell Moore won the Amish fiction bundle – an exclusive Amish Wisdom News giveaway! (Haven’t signed up for the Amish Wisdom News? Subscribe here.
- Tracy Pullum won an advanced reader copy of The Love Letters by Beverly Lewis – an exclusive Amish Wisdom News giveaway.
- Cheryl Baranski won a copy of Anna’s Crossing by Suzanne Woods Fisher – an exclusive Amish Wisdom News giveaway.
- Amanda Ray won a copy of The Promise of Palm Grove by Shelley Shepard Gray.
- Anita Yancey won a copy of Called to Be Amish by Marlene Miller.
- Robin Coxon won a copy of Success Made Simple by Erik Wesner.
- Vickie Couturier won a copy of Amish Cooks Across America by Lovina Eicher and Kevin Williams.
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
If you missed any of our posts this past week, be sure to scroll back through the site to get caught up. This week, we read an excerpt from The Amish Clockmaker, the new release from Mindy Starns Clark and Susan Meissner. Beth Wiseman took us along on her first trip to Lancaster County, PA and our Amish Scribe gave us some Amish cleaning tips. Olivia Newport told us more about when and where the Amish worship, while Mindy Starns Clark made a batch of Boova Shenkel in our Cook’s Corner.
Make plans now to pop in for next week’s lineup:
- Monday’s Book Nook: We’ll hear the story behind Adina Senft’s new book, Keys of Heaven.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Mary Ellis will take us to Shreve and Fredericksburg, Ohio.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Think the Amish way of life is better? Find out if this is really true and how difficult it would be to become Amish.
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Serena Miller will teach us something new about the Amish way of life.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: We’ll make delicious apple pie – a recipe from the Mennonite Community Cookbook.