Now is the time to curl up in your favorite chair with a cup of tea and get caught up on this past week’s Amish Wisdom!
Kathleen Fuller shared with us the story behind her new book, A Faith of Her Own, while Anna Schmidt took us where the Amish Snowbirds fly south for the winter. Our Amish Scribe told us whether or not Amish parents vaccinate their children. Murray Pura gave us some fascinating insights into the Amish views of the telephone, and how they’ve changed over the years. And just in time for Spring – Dee Yoder shared a favorite family recipe for Amish Potato Salad – perfect for a picnic side dish!
Here’s what’s coming up next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Read an excerpt from Wanda Brunstetter’s new release, The Decision.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Gayle Roper will share with us Spring sights from Lancaster County, PA.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Do you think Amish women ever cut their hair? Find out the answer next week!
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Stop by to learn something new about the Amish lifestyle – from one of your favorite authors.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: You won’t want to miss this! A recipe for mouth-watering coconut cake from the Mennonite Community Cookbook – which is celebrating its 65th year in print!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Merry Sunshine won a copy of Anna’s Crossing by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Wendy Newcomb won a copy of Amish Redemption by Patricia Davids
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize. (Winners have 30 days to claim their prize.)