Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Tiffany Hall won the April Release Cover Match-up Contest – winning a fiction book bundle – an exclusive Amish Wisdom News giveaway! (Haven’t signed up for the Amish Wisdom News? Subscribe here.)
- Donna White won a copy of The Decision by Wanda Brunstetter
- Kristina Kohler won a copy of Forever Amish by Kate Lloyd
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize. (Winners have 30 days to claim their prize)
We hope you enjoyed posts from some of your favorite authors this past week – including two authors featured for the very first time on Amish Wisdom: Debby Giusti, who told us about where the Amish vacation and Alison Stone, who made mouth-watering Chocolate Covered Oreos! We were also treated to an excerpt from Patricia David’s new book, Amish Redemption and Amy Wallace took us on her family trips to Shipshewana and Montezuma. Lastly, our Amish Scribe told us where the term “Englischer” came from.
Make plans now to pop in for next week’s lineup:
- Monday’s Book Nook: We’ll feature an interview with Amy Clipston, author the newly re-released, A Gift of Grace.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Laura V. Hilton’s new book, The Postcard released April 1st – she’ll take us alone on one of her recent trips to Amish country.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Find out how the Amish keep their children safe while driving in buggies.
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Another one of your favorite authors will teach us something new about the Amish way of life.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Stop by for another Amish-inspired dish to add to your weekly menu.