Don’t forget to stop by Amish Wisdom every Saturday to find out whether or not you’ve won something from one of our authors! Check below for a list of this week’s winners and to find out how to claim your prize if you have won.
And if you haven’t yet heard from one of your favorite authors on Amish Wisdom – let us know by commenting below!
If you missed any of this week’s posts, be sure to check out the pieces from authors Vannetta Chapman and Nancy Mehl. Additionally, Amy Clipston took us to her favorite B&B in Paradise, PA and Jennifer Beckstrand baked some gooey raisin pie. Our Amish Scribe filled us in on whether or not it’s true that the Amish don’t borrow money.
Here’s a look at what’s coming up next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Hear the story behind Marta Perry’s Where Secrets Sleep.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Jan Drexler will be taking us on a tour of the rural back roads in Indiana Amish country.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Do the Amish follow the same school hours and calendar as Englisch schools?
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Marlene Miller, author of Called to be Amish, used to be Englisch but became Amish decades ago. She is going to tell us what that process was like and whether or not she ever regrets the choice. Don’t miss this very special Amish Wisdom post!
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Kathleen Fuller has a new book coming out – she’ll be cooking up another delicious Amish recipe in our Cook’s Corner.
Here are all of our giveaway winners from the past week:
- Athena Kosmas Langworthy won a copy of Keys of Heaven by Adina Senft
- Robin Hendzel Bunting won a copy of A Plain Man by Mary Ellis
- Mary Kirkpatrick won a copy of More Than Happy by Serena B. Miller
- Judy Averill won a copy of The Mennonite Community Cookbook by Mary Showalter
If you have recently won a prize from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.