The leaves are changing, there’s a chill in the air, and Amish fiction and nonfiction books are on the horizon. In case you missed any of our posts, be sure to scroll back through the site to get caught up and enter the giveaways you find. Here’s the recap:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we learned more about Kelly Irvin, author of The Bishop’s Son.
- Amy Lillard shared about her recent trip to Lancaster and why she didn’t take the photos she didn’t take on Tuesday’s Traveler’s Tips.
- A reader asked about shunning and forgiveness on Wednesday’s Ask the Amish.
- In Beyond the Bonnets, Mary Christner Borntrager’s daughter and great-granddaughter shared a few of their favorite memories of Mary & how being raised Amish impacted her life.
- Stop by Cook’s Corner to get Walnut Creek Cheese’s recipe for Baked Oatmeal from Michelle Dawn!
Stop in next week to get a sneak peak at Forgiven by Terri Roberts, visit Garden Gate Get-Away, get your questions answered by our Amish Scribe, and more!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Barbara Hawk, Jackie McNutt, and Debbie Hale won a copy of The Christmas Cradle by Charlotte Hubbard.
- Vicki Hawkins won a copy of A Reluctant Bride by Kathleen Fuller
- Robin Weiss won books 1 & 2 in the Plain City Peace series by Stephanie Reed
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.