It’s officially fall and the new releases keep on coming! n case you missed any of our posts this past week, be sure to scroll back through the site to get caught up and enter the giveaways you find. Here’s the recap:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we learned more about Kathleen Fuller, author of A Reluctant Bride.
- Stephanie Reed shared her adventures and pictures from the Biggest Little Festival in Ohio, Shekinah Festival, on Tuesday’s Traveler’s Tips.
- A reader asked about Amish quilting techniques and our scribe answered on Wednesday’s Ask the Amish.
- Do you know what Amish Cottage Industries are and why they matter? Kelly Long shared more during Beyond the Bonnets.
- Stop by Cook’s Corner for Melodie Davis’ recipe for Apple Pie!
Stop in next week to get to know Kelly Irvin, author of A Bishop’s Son, travel to Lancaster with Amy Lillard, and more!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Ann Badder won a copy of Simply In Season
- Susan Hammer won a copy of The Amish Bride
- Deborah Hazelton won a copy of Josiah for President
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.