The August Amish Wisdom exclusive newsletter contest winner, taking home a copy of Suzanne Woods Fisher’s book, Christmas at Rose Hill Farm, along with a wooden Amish Christmas ornament is Connie Roberts!
Have you heard about the Amish Wisdom monthly newsletter? It’s a list you’ll want to join to be the first to hear exclusive news on your favorite authors’ coming releases. You’ll hear about new books, see cover reveals, read exclusive interviews and take part in book trailer debuts – maybe even win advanced reader copies! Sign up for the Amish Wisdom newsletter here and never miss an issue.
Here are our other winners from this past week:
- Martha Peace won a copy of Rumspringa’s Hope by Beth Shriver
- Rachelle Rand won a copy of Sarasota Dreams by Debby Mayne
- Linda Towle won a copy of Love Finds You in Charm, Ohio by Annalisa Daughety
- Lori Lanzer won a copy of Christmas at Rose Hill Farm by Suzanne Woods Fisher
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
If you missed anything in our first week of September, make sure to review our posts – this week we heard the story behind Olivia Newport’s new release and traveled to Pennsylvania Amish country with Kelly Long. Anna Schmidt explained some of the differences and similarities between the Amish and the Quakers. We joined Beverly Lewis in her kitchen, as she made strawberry rhubarb pie with her granddaughters, and our resident Amish Scribe gave us a rare glimpse at the Amish tradition of Circle Letters.
Take a look at what’s coming next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Read an excerpt from Suzanne Woods Fisher’s new book, Christmas at Rose Hill Farm.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Cindy Woodsmall’s new book Love Undone releases Tuesday and she’ll take us to rural Pennsylvania Amish country, right outside of Shippensburg.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: What language is spoken in the Amish home primarily? Our Amish scribe will let us know.
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Kate Lloyd, author of Forever Amish, will show us some views of beautiful Amish gardens.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Georgia Varozza, author of The Amish Baking Cookbook, which released on September 1st, will share the perfect recipe for first time bread makers!