Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Virginia Winfield won a copy of Plain and Simple Traditions by Sarah Price.
- Kathy Bastin Kelley and Dale Garrett each won an advanced reader copy of A Woodland Miracle by Ruth Reid (An exclusive Amish Wisdom News giveaway).
- Margaret T. McLaughlin won our giant book bundle giveaway.
- Jody Llewellyn Rigle won a Kindle Fire (An exclusive Amish Wisdom News giveaway).
If you haven’t yet signed up for the Amish Wisdom News email, you can do so here, and never miss a giveaway!
If you have recently won something from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
We want to get to know you better!
Tell us about yourself and what you like about Amish Wisdom – and even what you might want to change. Your input will help us shape the content and features on Amish Wisdom in the new year.
Take the survey here.
We’re excited to kick off the new year here at Amish Wisdom with a great schedule. Peak below for a look at what’s coming up.
We hope you spent some time with us this past week. If you did, you heard the story behind Kelly Long’s latest novella and went back to Shipshewana with Vanetta Chapman. Our Amish Scribe told us why Amish men wear buttons on their clothes while women wear pins. Our blog host, Suzanne Woods Fisher gave us a bird’s eye view of Amish fiction and Georgia Varozza taught us how to make homemade egg noodles.
Be sure to stop by next week when we’ll feature the following:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Amy Lillard will share the story behind her new book, Courting Emily.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Beth Shriver will bring us along with her to an Amish wedding in Pennsylvania.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Wonder how the Amish warm their homes during the bitter winter months? Find out Wednesday!
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Emma Miller will give us some insights into how the Amish raise their children.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Ruth Reid, author of the new book, A Woodland Miracle will share a delicious Amish recipe.