We hope you’ve been enjoying September’s Amish Wisdom posts – we’re featuring so many new releases this month, and there are even more coming next month – just in time for the holidays!
What questions would you like to see our authors answer? You can help us craft future author interviews by letting us know in the comment section below what you wonder about Amish fiction, the Amish people, or the writing process.
If you missed any of our posts this past week, make sure you get caught up because we heard from some of our favorites: Suzanne Woods Fisher, Cindy Woodsmall, Kate Lloyd and Georgia Varozza, and as always, our Amish scribe.
Take a look at what’s coming next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Get to know author Laura V. Hilton, author of A White Christmas in Webster County, which releases this coming Monday.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips:We’ll hear from Jerry S. Eicher for the first time, as he shares with us his experiences in Amish country in New York. Jerry’s new book, Finding Love at Home, released September 1st.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: We’ll learn about Amish baptism.
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Jolina Petersheim, author of The Midwife will let us know if the Amish and Mennonites are really as closed off to outsiders as you may have heard.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Shelley Shepard Gray will share a delicious Amish recipe with us. Win a copy of her new book, Joyful, which released September 2nd.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Marg Deneen Zielinski won a copy of Wonderful Lonesome by Olivia Newport
- Marlo Smi won a copy of Threads of Grace by Kelly Long
- Lucy M. Reynolds won a copy of Safe Haven by Anna Schmidt
- Kathy Jacobs won a copy of The River by Beverly Lewis
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.