There is less than a week left until submissions will be closed for the Amish Wisdom Cook’s Corner Recipe Contest! What Amish recipe are you planning to send along?
Submit your Amish recipe to email@example.com and you might see your creation featured in the Amish Wisdom Cook’s Corner on July 18th!
In order for your submission to be considered, please include your full name and at least one high resolution picture of your dish. You may also include a picture of yourself and up to 5 pictures of your dish. We’ll accept submissions through July 11th. And please let us know what your favorite Amish fiction book is when you email.
Are you enjoying what you’re reading here on Amish Wisdom? Have you learned something new about the Amish? Discovered a new author? If so, let us know by commenting below!
And if you know others who enjoy Amish fiction, help spread the word about this site by sharing a link to our home page on your social media sites – you can also share links to your favorite posts this week from Jerry Eicher, Kelly Irvin, Melody Carlson, Georgia Varozza, and our resident Amish Scribe.
Here’s a look at what’s coming up next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Stop by for an interview with Suzanne Woods Fisher about her new book, released just last week called, The Revealing.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: You might think you know all there is to know about Shipshewana, Indiana, but next week’s post from Martha Bolton, the author of Josiah for President will make you think again! Plus, hear about how they’re turning her book into a musical releasing next weekend!
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: How do the Amish express themselves creatively?
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Murray Pura, author of The Rose of Saratoga County ebook series will help us understand more about the Amish’s views on war and peace.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Karen Vogel, author of The Amish Knitting Circle will share with us her recipe for Cinnamon Flops!
Here are all of our giveaway winners from the past week:
- Bonnie Roof won a copy of When the Heart Cries by Cindy Woodsmall
- Susan Floyd Fletcher and Michelle Smith Childress each won a copy of Where Healing Blooms by Vanetta Chapman.
- Donna Butler Harman and Brenda Burt Wheeler each won a copy of The Hope Chest by Wanda Brunstetter
- Cindy Goar won a copy of Seeds of Love by Tricia Goyer
- Wendy Bailey won a copy of The Women of Pinecraft by Anna Schmidt
If you have recently won a prize from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Sign up here to be the first to get exclusive news delivered to our inbox monthly. New books, cover reveals, coupon codes, first-look excerpts and much more.