Here’s a look at what’s coming up next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: An excerpt from Beth Wiseman’s new novella, Rooted in Love, which releases June 17th.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Jennifer Beckstrand, the author of the new book Huckleberry Summer, will takes us on a journey through Wisconsin Amish country.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: How should Englischers dress when they’re around the Amish?
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Author of the June release, The Women of Pinecraft, Anna Schmidt, will talk about the differences between the Amish and the Mennonites, particularly in the Pinecraft community.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Kathleen Fuller, author of the new novella, Flowers for Rachael, (releases June 17th) and her young daughter will share a delicious cake recipe from their own kitchen.
Here are all of our giveaway winners from the past week:
- Kathy Jacob won a copy of Child of Mine by Beverly Lewis
- Linda Laree Dietz won a copy of The Amish Groom by Mindy Starns Clark and Susan Meissner
- Connie Porter Saunders won a copy of Forever Amish by Kate Lloyd
- Jill Oosterhof, Kathy Faberge, Karen Brown, Susan Floyd Fletcher and Brenda Burt Whuler each won 4 copies of the Spring 2014 edition of Sherry Gore’s Cooking and Such magazine.
If you have recently won a prize from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
What Amish recipe are you planning to submit for the Amish Wisdom Cook’s Corner recipe contest?
Submit your Amish recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see your creation featured in the Amish Wisdom Cook’s Corner on July 18th!
In order for your submission to be considered, please include your full name and at least one high resolution picture of your dish. You may also include a picture of yourself and up to 5 pictures of your dish. We’ll accept submissions through July 11th. And please let us know what your favorite Amish fiction book is when you email.
Sign up here to be the first to get exclusive news delivered to our inbox monthly. New books, cover reveals, coupon codes, first-look excerpts and much more.