If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we got a taste of Christmastime in a Hutterite colony with Linda Maendel’s Hutterite Diaries.
- Shelley Shepard Gray shared her top 10 Amish destinations on Tuesday’s Traveler’s Tips.
- Our Amish Scribe answered the question, “Do the Amish eat a certain meal on Sundays?” on Wednesday’s Ask the Amish.
- In Beyond the Bonnets, Martha Bolton made us smile with a “plain” sense of humor and a few Amish proverbs.
- Stop by Cook’s Corner for Melodie Davis’ Magic Cookie Bars—easy, quick, and tasty!
Do you have any unanswered book-ish questions? For example, What was the title of that book about…? Send them to email@example.com and we’ll include them in a new feature called Reader Bag!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Pat Thompson won Countryside’s Furntiture Cleaning Kit
- Regina Reighard won a copy of Birdhouse by Laura Hilton
- Cynthia Duez won a copy of Huckleberry Hearts by Jennifer Beckstrand
- Stephanie Rhoads won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Angie MacFarland won a copy of Forgiven by Terri Roberts
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.