If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we discovered the story behind Patricia Davids The Amish Midwife.
- Beth Shriver shared the two primary modes of transportation in Lancaster on Tuesday’s Traveler’s Tips.
- What’s the difference between a courting buggy and a regular buggy? Our Amish Scribe answers on Ask the Amish.
- In Beyond the Bonnets, Countryside Amish Furniture shared some of the bishop’s rules in Arthur, Illinois and the chance to win their furniture cleaning kit!
- Stop by Cook’s Corner for Laura Hilton’s family recipe for sausage and sauerkraut
Join us next week for a sneak peak at Huckleberry Hearts by Jennifer Beckstrand, see some beautiful sunsets in Amish country from Suzanne Woods Fisher, and more!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Patricia Hawes won Kensington’s Christmas Basket giveaway from last month’s newsletter!
- Christy Smitley won a copy of Amish Christmas at North Star
- Lynn Lerch won a copy of The Amish Christmas Sleigh
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.