If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we sampled Jennifer Beckstrand’s Huckleberry Hearts.
- Suzanne Woods Fisher shared some of her favorite sunrises and sunsets in Amish Country during her recent research trip on Tuesday’s Traveler’s Tips.
- Terri Roberts shared the life-changing forgiveness she experienced from the Amish on Wednesday’s Almost Amish.
- In Beyond the Bonnets, Anna Schmidt shared a brief history on the Amish and Mennonites and how they differ.
- Stop by Cook’s Corner for Vannetta Chapman’s Sunbonnet Cake, right in time for the holidays!
Do you have any unanswered book-ish questions? For example, What was the title of that book about…? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll include them in a new feature called Reader Bag!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Susan Johnson won a copy of When Secrets Strike by Marta Perry
- Barbara Robinson won a copy of Redemption by Beth Shriver
- Amanda Ray won a copy of The Amish Midwife by Patricia Davids
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.