Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Beverly Duell-Moore and Jessie Tessnair each won a copy of The Heart of the Amish by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- April Pierce Shilling won a copy of Suspendered Sentence by Laura Bradford
- Kris Lange won a copy of Bonnet Strings by Saloma Furlong
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize. (Winners have 30 days to claim their prize.)
Take some time to catch up on any posts you missed this week: we heard from Leslie Gould on the story behind her new release, Amish Promises, Shelley Shepard Gray took us to Pinecraft, and Karen Anna Vogel told us about the debate over cell phones in Smicksburg. Also, our Amish Scribe told us whether or not having an Amish ancestor makes a difference if you want to become Amish yourself. Lastly, we shared a bit about Amish quilting bees and what ladies serve at their get-together’s – complete with a recipe from the Treasured Amish and Mennonite Recipes cookbook.
Make plans now to pop in for next week’s lineup:
- Monday’s Book Nook: We’ll hear the story behind Cheryl Williford’s new book, The Amish Widow’s Secret.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Annalisa Daughety will take us behind the scenes of the set of the upcoming movie based on her book, Love Finds You in Charm, Ohio.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: How do you find out if you have any Amish ancestors?
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Learn something new about the Amish lifestyle from author Amy Clipston.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Stop by for another delicious Amish meal.