Don’t forget that our Saturday posts are the place to find out whether or not you’ve won something in the previous week from our Amish Wisdom authors.
And why don’t you share a link to Amish Wisdom on your social media pages this weekend? Chances are some of your friends also love Amish fiction and would love to hear from their favorite authors next week.
Let them know what’s coming next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Dianne Christner will share an excerpt from her July release, The Plain City Bridesmaids.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Mary Ellis will take us all to Shreve and Fredericksburg, Ohio, and will give away a copy of her book, A Plain Man.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: How do you find an Amish pen pal?
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Erik Wesner will share some history about the Amish approach to business and based on his book, Success Made Simple: An Inside Look at Why Amish Businesses Thrive.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: This will be an exciting day, as we announce and feature the winner of our Cook’s Corner Recipe Contest (submissions closed Friday, July 11th)!
Here are all of our giveaway winners from the past week:
- Kristina Pedersen Kohler and Amanda Ray each won a copy of The Amish Canning Cookbook by Georgia Varozza.
- Tricha Leary and Donna Hammer Durnell each won a copy of My Amish Boyfriend by Melody Carlson.
- Betty Heflin Hallett won a copy of A Plain Love Song by Kelly Irvin
- Sonja Hoeke-Nishimoto and Cindy White Menser Bazzy each won a copy of Seeing Your Face Again by Jerry S. Eicher
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Sign up here to be the first to get exclusive news delivered to our inbox monthly. New books, cover reveals, coupon codes, first-look excerpts and much more.