Don’t forget to stop by Amish Wisdom every Saturday to find out whether or not you’ve won something from one of our authors! Check below for a list of this week’s winners and to find out how to claim your prize if you have won.
And if you haven’t yet heard from one of your favorite authors on Amish Wisdom – let us know by commenting below.
Here’s a look at what’s coming up next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: An excerpt from Jerry Eicher’s new book, Seeing Your Face Again, which released this June.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Kelly Irvin, the author of A Plain Love Song, which releases July 1st, will show us around some Amish auctions she has visited during her research trips.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: How do the Amish express themselves creatively?
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Melody Carlson, author of the young adult release, My Amish Boyfriend will shed some light on the true purpose of rumspringa.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Curious about canning? Then don’t miss next Friday’s post from Georgia Varozza, author of The Amish Canning Cookbook.
Here are all of our giveaway winners from the past week:
- Liz Gray, Rachel Lepree, Cathy Hill, Sona Geoffrey, and Kimberly Crowder each won a copy of Flowers for Rachael by Kathleen Fuller
- Sharon Berger won a copy of Huckleberry Summer by Jennifer Beckstrand
- Sharon Paavola won a copy of Rooted in Love by Beth Wiseman
If you have recently won a prize from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
What Amish recipe are you planning to submit for the Amish Wisdom Cook’s Corner recipe contest?
Submit your Amish recipe to email@example.com and you might see your creation featured in the Amish Wisdom Cook’s Corner on July 18th!
In order for your submission to be considered, please include your full name and at least one high resolution picture of your dish. You may also include a picture of yourself and up to 5 pictures of your dish. We’ll accept submissions through July 11th. And please let us know what your favorite Amish fiction book is when you email.
Sign up here to be the first to get exclusive news delivered to our inbox monthly. New books, cover reveals, coupon codes, first-look excerpts and much more.