If you missed any posts on the blog this week, here’s what to get caught up on:
- On Monday’s Book Nook, we met the characters of Hannah’s Choice by Jan Drexler.
- How did Amish quilting begin? Find out from our Amish scribe on Ask the Amish.
- Erik Wesner shared 3 main sources of lighting the Amish use on Beyond the Bonnets.
- Stop by Cook’s Corner to beat the winter blues (and chill!) with Melodie Davis’ recipe for Brunswick Stew.
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom recently?
- Kristine Victoria answered last week’s trivia question correctly and won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! The answer was Leah Beiler.
- Kelly Tyree won a copy of Amish Homecoming by Jo Ann Brown
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Trivia Question of the Week:
This week, Erik Wesner shared 3 main sources of light the Amish use. What is one of those sources?
Submit your guess in the comment section and earn more entry points below for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family!