If you missed any posts this past week, here’s a quick rundown of what’s been happening on Amish Wisdom:
- For Monday’s Book Nook, Olivia Newport shared a look at Amish education and her new release, Brightest and Best.
- We travelled to not one but three Amish communities in Wisconsin with Jennifer Beckstrand during Tuesday’s Travel Tips.
- On Wednesday, our Amish Scribe answered the question, Can English people teach in an Amish school?
- On Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets, Suzanne Woods Fisher shared about the Amish and volunteerism.
- For a quick and delicious meal of stewed tomatoes and dumplings, stop by Cook’s Corner for Georgia Varozza’s recipe!
Stop in next week for a special Q&A with Beth Wiseman and travel to Sugar Creek with Martha Bolton. Our Amish Scribe will answer one of your questions about the Amish, and try a new recipe!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Sharon Miller won a copy of Lorie’s Heart by Amy Lillard
- Susan Heim won a copy of Harvest of Blessings by Charlotte Hubbard
- Shirley M Franklin won a copy of Her Brother’s Keeper by Beth Wiseman
- Vivian won a copy of Balm of Gilead by Adina Senft
- Shelia Hall, Gwenda Bruhn, and Sandy Larivee won a copy of Whatever Happened to Dinner? by Melodie Davis
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.