It’s Saturday, which means it’s time to get caught up on Amish Wisdom! Keep reading to get a recap of what happened on the blog this week and find out if you are a winner!
- For Monday’s Book Nook, we read an excerpt from Wanda Brunstetter’s The Gift.
- Michelle Dawn gave us a tour of “Litter Switzerland” of Ohio on Tuesday’s Travel Tips.
- On Wednesday, Marie Dittmer shared the importance of family dinners on Almost Amish.
- On Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets, Kate Lloyd explored the roles of Amish women in the workforce.
- Ever wondered how much food it takes to feed members of a barn raising? Find out on Cook’s Corner and get the recipe for the best ever shoofly pie from Gather Around the Amish Table.
Stop in next week for more great posts!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Charlotte Lawson won a copy of 99 Favorite Amish Recipes by Georgia Varozza
- Andrea Woodard won a copy of Josiah for President by Martha Bolton
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.