What was your favorite post of the week here at Amish Wisdom? Leave us a comment below to let us know.
If you haven’t yet, be sure to take a look at our posts this week from authors Marta Perry, Jan Drexler, Marlene Miller, and Kathleen Fuller. And our Amish scribe told us some facts about the Amish school year.
If you’re loving Amish Wisdom, be sure to let your friends know about the blog by sharing a link to the site on your social media pages!
Here’s a look at what’s coming up next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Charlotte Hubbard will share the story behind her new release, Harvest of Blessings.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Rebecca Kertz has a new book coming out – A Wife For Jacob – she’s taking us on a unique trip to Amish country in Delaware.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Our Amish Scribe will give us another look into your questions about the Amish.
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: We’re all eagerly anticipating picking up a copy of Suzanne Woods Fisher’s new book, Anna’s Crossing. Next Thursday, she’ll bring us aboard the Charming Nancy – the ship that brought the first Amish settlers to the New World.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Stop by for another delicious taste of Amish cooking!
And always log on to Amish Wisdom every Saturday to see whether or not you’ve won one of our giveaways…
If you’re one of our winners, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.
Last week’s winners:
- Donna Bayar Repsher and Kay Garrett each won a copy of An Amish Cradle novella collection
- Dana McCall Michael won a copy of Deadly Echoes by Nancy Mehl
- Alberta Kliem won a copy of Huckleberry Hill by Jennifer Beckstrand