Take a break from the summer heat and get caught up with Amish Wisdom! If you missed any posts this past week, here’s a quick rundown:
- For Monday’s Book Nook, Amy Lillard shared the story behind her new release, Lorie’s Heart.
- We travelled to Jamesport, Missouri, with Charlotte Hubbard during Tuesday’s Travel Tips.
- On Wednesday, Beth Wiseman shared four lessons she’s learned from the Amish on Almost Amish.
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets brought Adina Senft and the truth about Amish reality shows.
- Try Melodie Davis’ recipe for homemade oatmeal bread on Cook’s Corner.
Stop in next week for a look at Brightest and Best by Olivia Newport and travel to Wisconsin with Jennifer Beckstrand. Our Amish Scribe will answer one of your questions about the Amish, and try a new recipe with Georgia Varozza!
Did you win something from Amish Wisdom this week?
- Jennifer Chatman won a copy of Balm of Gilead by Adina Senft
- Vera Wilson won a copy of Josiah for President by Martha Bolton
- Alice Railton won a copy of Amish Values for Your Family by Suzanne Woods Fisher
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.