What topic related to the Amish do you want to see Amish Wisdom cover?
Which Amish fiction author would you like to hear more from?
Let us know in the comments below! And the Amish Wisdom reader survey will only be available for a few more days – don’t miss your chance to let us know your thoughts on this blog.
Here’s a look at what’s coming next week on Amish Wisdom:
- Monday’s Book Nook: Get to know Shelley Shepard Gray and learn about her new book, The Promise of Palm Grove.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Marlene Miller, author of Called to Be Amish: My Journey from Head Majorette to the Old Order will take us to an Amish community near where she lives in Ohio.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Do the Amish think ONLY Amish people will go to heaven? Find out next Wednesday.
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Erik Wesner, author of Success Made Simple: An Inside Look at Why Amish Businesses Thrive and host of the Amish America blog will talk about some common misconceptions about the Amish and technology.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Jan Drexler will warm our bellies with her Amish Chicken and Noodles recipe.
Our weekly giveaway winners are:
- Randy and Jeannie Dannheim won one copy of the newly released Huckleberry Spring by Jennifer Beckstrand
- Deanna Stevens won a copy of Love Came Down at Christmas by Karen Anna Vogel
- Mary Ann Larsen won The Women of Lancaster County series by Mindy Starns Clark
- Deanne Patterson won a copy of Christmas at Rose Hill Farm by Suzanne Woods Fisher
If you have recently won a book from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to email@example.com to claim your prize.