Is there a question you’d like to ask one of your favorite Amish authors? If so, let us know by commenting below or by emailing email@example.com. You just might see your question show up in an interview with one of the authors!
Here’s a look at what’s coming up next week:
- Monday’s Book Nook: An interview with Amy Clipston about her new book, A Mother’s Secret, which releases June 3rd.
- Tuesday’s Travel Tips: Amy Lillard, author of Gabriel’s Bride, will tell us about her “bucket list” Amish country trip planned for next year.
- Wednesday’s Ask the Amish: Do the Amish recognize holidays like Father’s Day?
- Thursday’s Beyond the Bonnets: Our blog host and author of The Calling, Suzanne Woods Fisher, will share some of her observations about the differences between certain Amish communities.
- Friday’s Cook’s Corner: Another great “Plain” recipe from one of your favorite Amish authors!
Always log on to Amish Wisdom every Saturday to get a glimpse at what’s in store for the following week and to find out if you’re one of our winners from the past week.
If you have recently won a prize from Amish Wisdom, email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Last week’s winners:
- Kat Ruhlman won the Amish Launch Giveaway – winning a Kindle Fire and a collection of May 2014 Amish releases!
- Debbie Garrison Rhoades won a copy of Promise to Return by Elizabeth Byler Younts
- Cris-Annette Nicholas won a copy of Plain Faith by Ora Jay and Irene Eash
- Deanna Stevens won a copy of Breath of Spring by Charlotte Hubbard
- Karen Schwartz Hansen won a copy of Love Finds You in Sugarcreek, Ohio by Serena Miller